2008年10月24日星期五

在开心同时也感到失落。。-.-

y will become like that...this is not wat i intended..really in love with someone who i not suppose to love..but happy is she hang out with me today..of coz not only me..my brother them also..long time din feel like this alr...after that still can fetch her home...same way,same road,but different feeling..keep think abt when still got this an opportunity...maybe no more..haha..anyway..just keep this as my sweet memory..will remember ur every actions, ur movements..smile,laugh..

ur happiness is not come from me..but that's not important..just want u happy n smile always..that's only the point..beside that..i have to apologize to u..becoz this few days make a lot of troubles to u..no matter is in college or outside college...hope u won really care about that..i will try to stop making those trouble to u...

Accept n respect ur decision..this is wat i can do..haha..still can be friend?i think can gua..haha..i cant promise u..but i will try my best...u will find someone more suitable to u..haha..wish u!

1 条评论:

-Hexxen- 说...

dun worry...everything will be better tomorrow...
Sure still have chance to hang out together...