2009年6月23日星期二

"lucky"Day~

Today is my "lucky" day..y i said so?..is becoz i met most serious accident in my life..
today evening..after football i just go back to my house like usual..when on the way..my speed is not that fast..around 80km/j..becoz is bz period so the road full of cars..suddenly i saw my front car break up which got white smoke come out...so very common i break my car also...at the time i heard a big sound which come behind my car"boom"..my car move to front n bang the front car...the front car infront of me also move forward n bang another car butt...4 cars bang together..wat the xxxx....the 1st thing i do sure is go down n have a look of my car...maybe is my car body "keras" enough..so is still ok...but the car behind me very teruk...here is a pic the car "kiss" my car butt...the 1st thing which i do is not call my parent..i sms to someone..i dont know y just want tell her-.-..after that i only call my parent abt i met an accident..haiz...becoz of this tmr i nid to go police station n make a report...arrgggg....so tired becoz of this...im so sori to my groupmate bcoz i did nothing tonite...now really is time for me to rest..good nite every1...have a nice dream..

1 条评论:

PrEdAtOrEvOLuTiOn 说...

wow,lucky....and thank god u are still alive~~