2008年11月9日星期日

stay overnight for proposal(imagine cup)....

becoz of the imagine cup proposal..i have to go to my friend house stay overnight..this can said is my 1st time stay overnight at friend house..i never did it before in my life..feel excited?feel happy?feel uncomfortable?haha...around 3pm something we start discussing our idea with our mentor(virus)..the idea were greatz..i like it..around 5pm something we start to do our proposal..it is hard for us to do it..because we get confusing with the requirement that they need..around 8.30pm..we go have our dinner at asia cafe..we were damn hungry at the time..at there we get free drink..haha..we watch a football match(MU vs Arsenal) together with our dinner..tonite is a enjoyable n relax nite...after that we go back to Leslis's house to continue our proposal..finally...2am..we done our proposal..feel happy with that..becoz finally done the proposal someomore is done with my brother them..wow!!fantastic..haha..after that my 1st (gorilla)and 3rd brother(elephant)were damn tired already..when enter the room they direct sleep..that time i still awake..what can i do?only the sound of aircond n train sound(gorilla sleeping sound) accompany me..luckily that time she have not sleep..so we chat a while...becoz she bz doing exercise so i dont want disturd her...around 3am something almost 4..i only fall asleep..is feel uncomfortable?or insomnia?haha..dont know..anyway..i really enjoy doing the proposal with my good brother them(gorilla,elephant,leslie)and my mentor(virus).thx a lot.....

wish u all have a nice day^.^

没有评论: